lördag 12 april 2014

Back from the warp

"I've was just but now I'm found.... "
That was a line in a song long ago.

I thought it was an appropriate title for my return to the big word.

Lots of stuff life and hobby wise has happend if course but you guys are mostly interested in the painting part of it I guess so we'll drive straight into it then.

I started repainting my tyranid army:







I got sidetracked as usual and painted up an Dark Eldar army:






While painting that one the dark gods took over me and I painted done CSM:












After that small project was done I was left in limbo.
Until I discovered... Eldar.. Yupp Eldar
So here are my almost finished eldar guardians. Some step by step..








I'll be updating a little better from now on I hope.
Over and out

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar