tisdag 21 augusti 2012

Battlereport 1999pts Daemons vs Eldar

Yesterday was a gamenight vs Eldar

I ran my old daemons:
* Karios oracle of tzentch
* Lord of change, boon of mutation

* 2x3 flamers
* 5 fiends

* 2x10 bloodletters
* 5 horrors + channeling
* 15 demonettes

* flying demonprince, mark of tzentch, breath of chaos
* soulgrinder, phlegm

Eldar was something like this:
* Eldrand in waveserpent with direavengers
* direavengers ho waveserpent
* falcon with fugan and 5 diredragons
* fireprism
* 2x3 Eldar bikes
* 5 pathfinders
* 3 artillery of some sort

The game was with the Fantastia fanatic rules, www.Fantastiaweb.se, and the mission was killing fields I think it's called. Dawn of war and Killpoints that is

Eldar got first turn and boxed up real good in a coroner as seen in the first picture. He reserved a few units.

My turn one I got my preferred wave so al my greater demons, demon prince, soulgrinder, 10 bloodletters and fiends dropped down in his lap. Karios got misplaced due to a deep strike mishap and the Eldar player wisely enough put him way of on the other side of the board.
Then out came the breath of chaos and made the artillery take a panictest, failed and ran of the table. 
The faithweaver turned a guardsman into a spawn with boon of mutation and that was my first turn

Turn 2 also known as the game turn of the Rulebook. Lots of questions about everything but we cleared it al up.
The firedragons killed the soulgrinder but just about now that it gets a 5+ invulnerable save due to new rules ho the game rule book.
He shoot and shoot and shoot at my flyers but only managed to get one wound of my demon prince, then shooting up 7 bloodletters with the prism and thats about it

My turn 2 I got al of my remaining units in but one flamer unit got deep strike mishap and got delayed.

The major question this turn was my spawn and the movement and assault part of it. It's ruled a Beast but with random movement. Very very good and I'm gonna have to build a few of them thats for sure.
Lots of shooting as said but the main deal this turn was my fiends that split charged the prism and firedragons. Killing the prism and cutting down one dragon. He put al non rending saves on Feugan, 2+ save, and saved them al. Both units fearless so it's a stand of.

Turn 3 he jumped in his transports and turboboosted across the table but nowhere to hide.
The few units he had left did what they could and did it just ok.
Another draw when the fiends and firedragons had a dance of but I used hit and run to get out of the fight and open them up for my flamers that was close by.
Shooting took out the fire,dragons, some pathfinders in the corner and close in combat  10 bloodletters vs and direavengers exarch was on match for the blood thirsty demons.

Turn 4 Eldar desperately had to get some killpoints in and tried to kill of my 2 wounded flamers with missilelauncher shots and mindwar from Eldrand. The shots got saved and I I denied the witch on mindwar. ( my second 6 to deny the witch this match haha)

My turn 4 I shoot up the last direavengers, jetbike and to top it of I turned Eldrand the Eldar to a spawn haha.

Game set and match. Demon win and it was a big one.

Conclusion of this game was that demon  flying momentous creatures are a thorn, shovel, foot and a tank in the eye if you dont have anything with skyfire to take them out.

Demons have jack squat in the psychic defence department.

Fearless is to die for. No moore extra wounds if loosing close combat!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar