lördag 9 februari 2013

The prodigal son returns....

Well I did anyways haha

This post is dedicated to the work I've done sense my last post.
It will contain grey knights, chaos space marines and dark angels

First of, chronological order, is the chaos space marines.

Obliterateors





Rhino






After that work I had an idea of allying grey knights to my imperial guard idea. Mainly the ghost knights.



Then after another time of illness I bounced back with a vengeance painting lots of dark angels.


Deathwing


One of three land speeders



There it is folks.
My dark angel force will be shit load of bikes, land speeders and more bikes haha

Got my parents in law visiting this weekend so the hobby will be put aside for the time being. I'll be back soon :-D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar